This Vegetable Lasagna is chocked with so many vegetables you almost wouldn’t know that there is no meat! This exact recipe is a VERY popular Gourmet to Go offering and is a favorite among our vegetarian crowd. Topped with additional Marinara or other pasta sauce and accompanied by a loaf of our Fresh Garlic Bread, it’s a delicious dinner.
Submit your review
- 3⁄4 each Vidalia Onion, sliced 1/4″
- 3 1⁄2 Cups Button Mushrooms
- 3 1⁄2 oz. Baby Leaf Spinach
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 1⁄2 each Yellow Squash, cut in 1/8″ circles
- 1 1⁄2 each Zucchini, cut in 1/8″ circles
- 3⁄4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 Lb. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pinch Parsley
- 1 each Extra Large Egg
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Salvaggio’s Marinara Sauce
- 3⁄4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 9 each Lasagna Noodles, raw
- Spray a 9″ x 13″ pan with vegetable spray.
- Follow the package instructions for cooking the lasagna noodles.
- Saute onions and mushrooms until golden brown. Add spinach until wilted. Season and set aside.
- Layer sauce, lasagna noodles, sauce, ricotta mix (Ricotta, sugar, eggs, parsley), Mozzarella, parmesan, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Starting at short end, overlap yellow squash circles to create a row of them, then alternate the next row with zucchini circles.
- Layer parmesan, mozzarella, all of the mushrooms and onion mix.
- Layer mozzarella, parmesan, lasagna noodles.
- Layer sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, yellow squash, zucchini, mozzarella, parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown on top and cooked through, approximately 30 minutes.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More