Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Zesty Sweet Corn Salsa
This delicious Corn Salsa is great both as a snack and as an alternative to sauce on Grilled Chicken or Fish.
Write a review
- 2 cups Sweet Corn Kernels, raw
- 2 cups Black Eyed Peas, cooked or canned and drained
- 2 cups Red Onion, diced 1/4"
- 2 ea. Red Peppers, seeded and diced 1/4"
- 6 Stalks Green Onion, chopped
- 4 ea. Roma Tomatoes, seeded and diced 1/4"
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno Pepper with Seeds, minced
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Sweet & Spicy French Dressing
- Combine the first eight ingredients (all except dressings) in a non-reactive bowl (stainless steel, glass or plastic) and stir. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours (chilled) before serving to allow all the flavors to blend together.
- One hour before serving, stir in the dressings.
- Also enjoy with crispy tortilla chips or Frito's Brand Corn Chips for a nutritious snack!
- Makes approximately 8 cups.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/