Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Zesty Broccoslaw with Corn & Beans
Nino's Broccoslaw is a healthy and delicious alternative to a traditional cabbage Cole Slaw. Its crisp texture and sweet broccoli flavor pairs well with your favorite Cole Slaw dressing or nearly any salad dressing you enjoy with leaf greens. It's also a great partner with other vegetables, nuts, crispy salad toppings and sun-dried fruits.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Nino's Broccoslaw (approx. 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups Sweet Corn Kernels, raw
- 1 cup Red Kidney Beans, canned, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing of choice
- 1/2 cup French Dressing of choice
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Sauce
- Kosher or Sea Salt, to taste
- Toss all ingredients in a medium size, non-reactive bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour before serving.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/