Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Yogurt No-Bake Cheesecake
This un-baked cheesecake also maintains all of Yogurt's goodness and it is disguised perfectly amongst the cream cheese!
Write a review
- 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/4 Cup Cold Water
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs. Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Yogurt (Vanilla, Lemon or Raspberry)
- 1 - 8" Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Empty the gelatin into a small microwave safe bowl, pour in the cold water, and stir until gelatin dissolves thoroughly. Set aside, then microwave 30 to 60 seconds or until the mixture is hot and clear.
- In a medium glass or ceramic bowl, use an electric mixer to blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in Yogurt. Stir gelatin again and fold into cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust, cover, and chill for 2 to 3 hours. Serve plain or topped with fresh fruit.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/