Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Yogurt Fruit Dip
Admittedly, this recipe is "Candy" for those trying yogurt for the first time...but you've got to start somewhere. The good news is that all the nutritional values are retained in this recipe since it isn't cooked.
Write a review
- 2 Tbsp. Kool-Aid Strawberry Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 1 Cup Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt
- Your Choice Fresh Melons, Pineapple or Berries
- Combine drink mix and yogurt and whisk together well.
- Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/