Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Waldorf Salad Medley with Apples, Grapes, Sun-Dried Cherries and Pecans
A Waldorf Salad with the works! The addition of Grapes and Sun-Dried Cherries give both a new texture and color to this otherwise predictable apple salad.
Write a review
- 2⁄3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄2 Cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 each Granny Smith Apples, peeled
- 1⁄2 Cup Celery, cut on bias 1/4"
- 1⁄2 Cup Red Grapes, cut in 1/2
- 1⁄4 Cup Sun-Dried Cherries
- Peel, core and dice apples in 1/2" pieces, then place in acidified (lemon juice) and water to prevent browning. Before preparation of salad, drain apples well.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and salt.
- Stir in pecans, apples, celery, grapes and cherries.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/