Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
For a quick meal the kids will enjoy, make these simple Tortilla Pizzas. Just get the ingredients ready and let the kids put the pizzas together themselves.
Write a review
- 4 ea. Flour Tortillas (6 to 8 inch diameter)
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 10 oz.. Pizza Sauce (any brand)
- 1⁄4 cup Pepperoni, sliced
- - Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions, Ham, Bacon or any other pizza toppings, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spread 2 to 3 Tbsp. of pizza sauce over tortilla shell, leaving about 1/2" of un-sauced crust around edge.
- Sprinkle tortillas with cheese and toppings as desired.
- Bake in the 400 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Cut into wedges or fold in half to eat.
- You can experiment with other ingredients such as pizza sauce, pepperoni, chicken, pineapple, olives and different cheeses.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/