Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Tomato Soup with Mac & Cheese Fritters
If you grew up enjoying both Tomato Soup and Mac & Cheese, then this recipe is for you! Nino's own Creamy Tomato Basil Soup and our recipe for Mac & Cheese Fritters is a great combination of flavor, color and texture which brings back all the memories of these two classics all in one dish.
Write a review
- 38 oz. Progresso Tomato Basil Soup
- 6 each Mac & Cheese Fritters
- 1⁄4 cup Roma Tomato
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- Heat soup per directions and reserve.
- Prepare fritter batter and make fritters per recipe.
- Pour heated soup in shallow soup bowls and add Mac & Cheese Fritters as garnish.
- Add garnish of chopped tomato, green onions and shaved Parmesan Cheese.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/