Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Gin sales have been on the rise and so have classic cocktails like this one. It’s so simple to make and so refreshing when using fresh ingredients; I hope you never use a mix!
Write a review
- 2 oz. Good Quality Gin (such as Hayman’s, Hendricks, Valentine’s)
- 1 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ tsp. Sugar
- Lemon Slices
- Sparkling Water
- In a cocktail shaker combine gin, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Add ice cubes; cover and shake until sugar is dissolved and the shaker is cold to the touch.
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice and 1 or 2 lemon slices.
- Add a splash of sparkling water; stir.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/