Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
The Santa Fe Tossed Salad
This delicious tossed salad features TWO of Nino's award winning Southwest inspired products. One, our Chipotle Ranch Dressing, the other, Nino's Santa Fe Style Black Bean & Corn Salsa. Add chicken if you prefer and this salad instantly becomes a wonderful main course meal.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Nino's American Blend Salad Greens
- 1 cup Bell Peppers (colorful assortment), julienned
- 1 cup Sweet Onion, 1/4" slivers
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Cloves, fresh, sliced fine
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1⁄4 cup Sweet Corn Kernels, raw
- 1⁄4 cup Roma Tomato, seeded, 1/4" diced
- 1 each Avocado, peeled, cut in 1/2" pieces
- 3⁄4 cup Nino's Fresh Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Nino's Santa Fe Style Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- 1 cup Corn Tortilla Chips, crushed
- Heat olive oil in a medium fry pan and saute garlic, peppers and onions together until lightly browned. Chill
- In a salad bowl, toss together lettuce blend, onions/peppers mixture, sweet corn, tomatoes and avocado.
- Plate salad and dress with Chipotle Dressing, Salsa and crushed tortilla chips.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/