Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Thai Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables
This recipe calls for our Thai Peanut Curry Sauce which can be found on this site under sauces. Enjoy this colorful dish as an appetizer or entree, hot or cold.
Write a review
- 1 lbs. Gemelli Pasta, uncooked
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast, Cooked, julienne
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli Florettes
- 1 cup Carrot, julienne
- 1 cup Green Onions, cut 1/4" x 1/2"
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut 1/4" x 1/2"
- 1 1⁄2 cups Thai Peanut Curry Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Cilantro Leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Cook the gemelli pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Saute the chicken and vegetables and add to the pasta with the Thai Peanut Curry Sauce. Add a splash of water if necessary to achieve a sauce consistency,
- Serve hot or cold and garnish with chopped cilantro and honey roasted peanuts.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/