Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Texas Tumbleweed Salad
This summer salad has a Tex-Mex theme showcasing Nino's Hearts of Romaine, "tumbleweed" like strips of flour tortilla and Nino's Nationally Award winning Chipotle Ranch Dressing. With its grilled chicken and colorful garnishments, this salad is sure to be a hit at any outdoor picnic.
Write a review
- 8 each Flour Tortillas 6”, cut in Fettuccini like strips
- 1 each Nino's Hearts of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 each Red Bell Peppers, julienne cut
- 3 each Chicken Breasts, grilled, julienne cut
- 1 each Red Onion, julienne cut
- 2 each Poblano Peppers, FINE julienne cut
- 2 ears Sweet Corn Kernels (fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup Cilantro, coarsley chopped
- 2 bottles Nino's Fresh Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Toss all ingredients except dressing.
- Plate and dress with dressing.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/