Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Teriyaki Sweet Potato Salad
Write a review
- 4 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Skin On
- ½ Cup Bok Choy, Cut in ½” x 1” Pieces
- ½ Cup Snow (Flat) Pea Pods, Cut in Half
- ½ Cup Bean Sprouts (Fresh)
- ¼ Cup Red Onions, Cut in Slivers
- ¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper, Cut in Slivers
- 2/3 Cup Teriyaki Glaze / Sauce
- ¼ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar or Lime Juice
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 2 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1 TBSP Black Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Lightly oil the outside skins of the sweet potatoes and roast them in a 375 F oven until tender (About 45 minutes), the chill, peel off the skins and dice into 1” pieces.
- Toss the sweet potato pieces with the (raw) vegetables.
- Whisk together the teriyaki glaze, rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil and optional red pepper flakes.
- Pour the dressing over the sweet potato and vegetables mixture and toss.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds to garnish.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/