Though I have always been a big fan of Cruzan’s flavored rum, they really knocked it out of the park with this one. In addition, adding fresh fruit makes it a pretty crowd pleaser. It can be made per person or in a large pitcher. I advise the larger method, which will allow the fresh fruit flavors to enhance the cocktail as it sits. I also highly recommend the peach and the mango. Oh, and the raspberry too!
Write a review
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) Cruzan Blueberry Lemonade Rum
- 1 liter Nino's Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- 1/2 liter Polar Seltzer Water (optional)
- 1/2 pint Blueberries
- 2 Lemons, sliced into wheels
- Fresh Ice
- Add all ingredients into a large sun tea jar with a spigot.
- Serve over ice in lemon sugar rimmed Solo cups.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/