Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Strawberry Shake Surprise
Spring is the best time for Strawberries and they are always the best at Nino's.
Write a review
- 4 oz. Vine Smoothies Strawberry
- 2 oz. Stoli Blueberry Vodka
- 4 large Strawberries, sliced
- 1 large Strawberry
- - Handful of small, mostly thawed frozen Blueberries
- - Whipped Cream
- - Ice
- Fill a blender with ice and add Vine Smoothies Strawberry, Blueberry Vodka and 4 Strawberries.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill the bottom of a pint glass with blueberries and top with blended mixture.
- Garnish with a strawberry, split up the middle on the side of the glass and add whipped cream.
- Use an extra wide bubble tea straw to suck up the ice cold blueberries.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
Watch our video on how to make this delicious recipe.