Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
A CLASSIC dessert recipe for you that everyone will love, you don't have to bake it and that's PERFECT for the warm weather months.
Write a review
- 2 cups Strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Liqueur, (Grand Marnier)
- 1⁄2 cup GOOD Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- Place trimmed strawberries in a medium mixing bowl and add orange liquor. Allow to marinate 15 minutes.
- Soften ice cream to a pudding like consistency. Do not melt.
- Whip cream with sugar and vanilla into a medium stiff peak.
- Stir sour cream to soften.
- Fold all ingredients together and serve in a chilled glass.
- Optional garnishments: Mint Sprig; Sponge Cake, Angel Food Cake or Pound Cake; Crisp Meringue Shells; Crepes.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/