Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Spinach & Dill Crusted Salmon
This recipe has become a very popular addition to our Gourmet to Go case at Nino's. It came about as a result of an opportunity Chef Pete had to work as a Guest Chef on a cruise line. The guys in the kitchen taught him this one. It's way simple...
Write a review
- 4 Salmon Fillets (8 oz.), skinless
- 1 cup Nino's Spinach Dip
- 1 Tbsp. Dill, chopped
- 1 cup Salvaggio's Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
- Season salmon fillets with salt & pepper and place (former) skin side down on a non-stick baking pan.
- Mix together the spinach dip, chopped dill and Italian bread crumbs.
- Spread a 1/2" thick layer of the spinach dip mixture on top of each salmon fillet, edge to edge.
- Sprinkle tops of each mixture with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375F approximately 20 minutes or until the salmon is firm, opaque and cooked through.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/