Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Sparty Chicken on a Stick
Write a review
- 2 Lbs Chicken Breast, Sliced Thin on the Bias
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil Pesto
- 8 Spinach Lavosh
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup Shaved or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 9 Inch Wood Skewers, Soaked in Water
- Take the thin strips of chicken and toss with the basil pesto until well coated then fold each strip over itself once or twice and skewer with the point of the wooden skewer. Repeat with additional pieces of chicken until you have approximately 3” to 4” of chicken on the end of the skewer with about ½” of point of the skewer exposed.
- Grill or griddle the chicken until fully cooked over medium heat making sure the sticks do not catch on fire,
- Serve by rolling the cooked chicken skewers meat inside a spinach lavosh and garnish with Marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- In addition, you may also garnish with diced tomato, shredded romaine lettuce and sour cream.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/