Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
A refreshing berry-filled cocktail is hard to resist on a hot summer’s night! This drink is clean and flavorful with a lively spritz! Made with Tito’s Vodka from Texas and Ono—Hawaiian for delicious—Tropical Liqueur from Michigan, this drink is all American!
Write a review
- 1 oz. Tito’s Vodka
- 2 oz. Ono Tropical Liqueur
- 2 oz. Cranberry Lime Polar Sparkling Water
- ½ oz. Sliced Strawberries
- Handful of Blueberries
- Crushed Ice
- Place the strawberries at the bottom of a collins glass.
- Fill with crushed ice and all other ingredients.
- Float the blueberries on top and stir.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/