Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Spanish Ensalada Mixta
Crisp romaine lettuce, olives, feta and colorful vegetables give this Spanish influenced salad a wonderfully appealing taste. Add tuna or chicken for an entree.
Write a review
- 2 Head Romaine Lettuce, torn or cut into 1" pieces
- 2 each Roma Tomatoes, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 each English Cucumber, peeled, halved and sliced 1/4" on bias
- 1⁄2 cup Olive Medley, pitted, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Asparagus, cut in 1" slivers at angle
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper, cut in 1" long, thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, cut in 1" long, thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup Carrots, matchstick
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Corn, cut in 1/2" pieces
- 3 each Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and cut into quarters
- 12 17⁄24 oz. Aunt Mid's All Natural Garlic Vinaigrette
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss. Keep well chilled.
- Optional ingredients: 2 (6 oz.) cans White Albacore Tuna, flaked or 1 (chilled) Nino's Rotisserie Chicken, meat pulled & diced 1".
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/