Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Southwest Ham and Bean Salad with Colorful Peppers
Great recipe for Easter ham leftovers.
Write a review
- 2 Cups Ham, cut in julienne strips
- 1⁄2 Cup White Beans, canned, rinsed
- 1⁄2 Cup Black Beans, canned, rinsed
- 1⁄2 Cup Dark Kidney Beans, canned, rinsed
- 1⁄2 Cup Red Onion, cut in slivers
- 1⁄2 Cup Bell Peppers, colorful medley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp. Chipotle Powder
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Cumin, ground
- 1⁄4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- - Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Combine all ingredients together and toss. Serve chilled.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
Check out more leftover recipes from Chef Pete on his blog.