Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Southwest Chicken Penne Pasta
While walking the aisles of a professional food show, I happened to come upon a booth with a number of pasta salads to sample. I liked the flavor profile of a pasta salad that ultimately became our Southwest Chicken Penne Pasta Salad. Our "scratch" recipe turned out MUCH better than the one we all tasted that day and it has been a popular item here at Nino's ever since. And, by the way, our Rotisserie Chicken is excellent in this recipe!
Write a review
- 1⁄2 lb. Penne Pasta (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 lb. Chicken Breast, Cooked, 1/2" cubes
- 1⁄2 cup Bell Peppers (Multiple Colors), 1/4" diced
- 1⁄4 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Corn Kernels, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup Black Beans (Cooked), canned
- 1 cup Nino's Mexicali Dip
- 1⁄2 cup Nino's Santa Fe Style Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook penne pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Add all ingredients together and toss.
- Season to taste & chill.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/