Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Sesame and Teriyaki Grilled Spinach Salad
This Sesame & Teriyaki Grilled Spinach Salad combines the sweetness of shrimp and teriyaki with two lettuces and an amazing dressing topped with crunchy rice noodles.
Write a review
- 18 each Extra Large Shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 10 oz. Baby Spinach Leaves, whole
- 1⁄2 Head Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Flat Pea Pods, julienned
- 1 cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1 cup Baby Corn, bias cut on angle
- 1 cup La Choy Fried Rice Noodles
- - The Dressing
- 1 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- Marinate shrimp in 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce for 2 to 3 hours and then grill while basting with sauce until cooked. Chill shrimp.
- Toss together lettuces, pea pods, carrots and baby corn.
- Garnish each portion or large bowl of tossed ingredients with grilled teriyaki shrimp and crisp rice noodles.
- Whisk together all 3 dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/