Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Seafood Gazpacho with Avocado & Manchego Cheese
This recipe is a GREAT way to "Glam" up our fresh Gazpacho soup with seafood, avocado and cheese. Manchego cheese is THE traditional Spanish cheese for Gazpacho and makes a wonderful garnishment. You can also add garlicy croutons and a sprinkle of green onions to dress up this delicious dish.
Write a review
- 1 Quart Ninos Fresh Gazpacho
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 8 each Shrimp, Medium
- 8 each Sea Scallops
- 1 cup Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- - Salt, Pepper & Granulated Garlic
- 1 each Avocado, Ripe
- 1⁄2 cup Manchego Cheese
- Season shrimp and scallops in salt, pepper and granulated garlic, then sear in oil until cooked and golden on both sides. Chill.
- For each of 4 portions, in shallow rimmed soup bowls, ladle 1 cup of chilled Gazpacho and garnish each bowl with 2 chilled shrimp, 2 scallops, 1/4 cup crab meat, 1/4 avocado (diced per directions) and 2 Tbsp. Manchego cheese (diced per directions).
- Optionally, seasoned croutons and a sprinkle of chopped parsley may be added.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/