Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Ryder Cup Salad Dressing
This delicious salad dressing was created for our Ryder Cup Salad prepared for the Ryder Cup held at Oakland Hills Country Club.
Write a review
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard, French Smooth
- 1⁄4 cup English Stilton Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Spanish Olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Chili Sauce, American
- 1⁄4 tsp. Black Pepper, cracked
- 1 Package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- Follow the directions on the dressing package using the mayonnaise and buttermilk.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Chill and use as salad dressing for the Ryder Cup Salad.
- Makes 2 1/2 cups dressing
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/