Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Elegant, simple and delicious. Fingerling potatoes go so well with many dishes. You can even substitute small red skin potatoes or new potatoes and achieve a similar result. A great side dish for roasts.
Write a review
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. Fingerling Potatoes, whole
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- 2 Tbsp. Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Spanish Paprika, ground
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together to coat each fingerling potato with the oil and seasonings.
- Place seasoned potatoes on a baking sheet and roast (uncovered) approximately 30 minutes or until a golden mahogany color develops and the potatoes are tender to the touch.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/