Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Here's a basic roasted vegetables recipe, full of contrasting flavors, colors and textures and a GREAT selling item at Nino's!
Write a review
- 1 cup Baby Carrots, whole
- 1 cup Zucchini, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 cup Yellow Squash, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florettes, broken in 1" pieces
- 1 each Medium Eggplant, cut in 1" pieces (with or without skin)
- 1 cup Mushrooms, whole or 1" wedges
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 each Orange / Yellow Bell Pepper, cut in 1" pieces
- 2 each Red Onion, cut in 1" pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Oregano, dry crushed
- 1⁄2 tsp. Thyme, dry leaf
- 2 Tbsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss well to mix colors and coat each piece with oil and seasonings.
- Spread vegetables evenly and without crowding on a non-stick cookie sheet pan and roast in a pre-heated 400F oven for approximately 30 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened and evenly colored.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/