Whole Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
This recipe is almost as simple as making a baked potato.. but looks and tastes so much better! With a crispy top and soft and cheese inside these potatoes are the perfect starch to almost any meal. You can skip the garlic if you’re worried about your breath on a date.. but we think that’s what mints are for.
4 ea. Large Red Skinned Potatoes (approx. 1.5lb)
2 Cloves Garlic (thinly Sliced)
2 Tbs. Butter
1 oz. Shaved Parmesan
4 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
As needed Salt and Pepper
- Cut into the whole potatoes, about 2/3rd of the way through the potato in 1/8th inch increments.
- Drizzle 2 Tbs of the Olive Oil over the potatoes and spread over the surface, insuring that some gets between the slices of potato.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper, again making sure it inside the potatoes, between the slices.
- Stuff the cuts in the potatoes with the butter, garlic, and parmesan.
- Place the potatoes in an oven safe pan with high edges or a casserole dish, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast in 325o oven until just cooked through, between 35-50 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Uncover, drizzle the remaining 2 Tbs of Olive Oil over the potatoes and pop back in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until the tops are crispy.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More