White Queso Dip
Serves: 10 - 15 People
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
This isn’t your mom’s Queso Dip made with overly processed ‘cheese’. We at Nino’s LOVE cheese.. in fact we sell hundreds of varieties of it. So we believe if you’re going to do a cheese dip, do it right!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR RECIPES PAGE
1.5 cup Half & Half
3 cups Brick Cheese (Shredded)
2 cups Cotija Cheese (Grated)
¾ cup Nino’s Mild Pico de Gallo
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp Kosher Salt
- First with your burner set to low/medium heat, make your roux by melting your butter in a saute pan, then whisking in the flour. Stir until the flour and butter have completely mixed and started to bubble.
- Slowly whisk in the half & half then bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in half of the cheese one cup at a time, allowing the cheese to fully melt before adding the next cup of cheese.
- Add the Pico de Gallo, Cayenne Pepper and Salt and bring back to a very light simmer.
- Slowly whisk in the rest of the cheese. Make sure that the cheese is completely melted before removing from the heat.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving with Nino’s Homemade Tortilla Chips (Pretzel Chips are also a great dipping option with this queso)!
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More