Seared Pork Tenderloins with Rosemary and Apples
Apples and rosemary go together particularly well with pork. This recipe is a very simple and popular one which you can enjoy anytime of the year but I particularly enjoy it in the fall.
Submit your review
- 1⁄2 cup Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon Mustard, smooth style
- 1⁄4 cup Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp. Thyme, Dry
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, Fresh Minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper
- 3 each Pork Tenderloins
- 2 each Granny Smith Apples, cored, cut in 1″ cubes
- – Non-Stick Vegetable Spray
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients then set aside 1/3 cup in a sealed container and refrigerate.
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and then place a medium size non-stick saute pan on a medium high heat.
- Drain off marinade from meat and spray all the meat with the non-stick vegetable spray and place each tenderloin in the saute pan.
- Sear all sides of the meat until golden brown and then place them in a roasting pan or on a cookie sheet with at least a 1/2″ edge.
- Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 150 to 160 degrees.
- While the pork tenderloins are in the oven, spray the saute pan once again with non-stick vegetable spray and place over medium high heat. Once hot, add cubed apples, then lightly spray the apples once again with the vegetable spray. Saute for 5 to 8 minutes to give the apples some color and to soften them slightly.
- Remove pork tenderloins from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice meat and garnish with the warm apple pieces.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More