Sauceless Buffalo Wings
Serves: 6 to 8 People
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
This recipe is perfect for those who love a good Buffalo Wing, but hate the mess of the sauce. With sauceless wings there’s no lips burning from getting sauce all over them, and there’s also no steam coming out of your ears because a clumsy guest dropped them on your new carpet.
24 pc Raw Bone in Wings (Drumettes and Flats)
1 Tbs Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
½ cup Cider Vinegar
2/3 cup Flour
1 Tbs Salt
To taste Butter Salt – Kernel Seasons Brand Popcorn Seasoning
- In a bowl, season the wings with the cayenne, garlic powder, salt and vinegar, then cover and put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Add Flour and mix until the wings are sticky with a thin batter
- Heat fryer oil to 325o then drop each wing in individually so they don’t clump together
- Fry the wings until they reach an internal temperature of 175o – this will have the meat easy to pull off the bones!
- Once cooked pop the wings into a fresh bowl and generously sprinkle with butter salt while tossing the wings in the bowl to evenly distribute seasoning.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More