Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Unlike fudgie brownies, these brownies bake up more tender and cake-like. In addition to the pumpkin batter and cream cheese filling, you can also add additional ingredients such as chopped pecans or chocolate chips (dark, white or even butterscotch).
Submit your review
- 1⁄3 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 2 Extra Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Cooked Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. Salt
- 2 1⁄2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Extra Large Egg
- 1⁄3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- Butter and then flour a cake or casserole pan of about 8″ x 8″, then pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the butter with the brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 2 eggs until light and fluffy then stir in the pumpkin puree.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of flour with baking powder, soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Slowly beat the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture until well blended then spread in prepared baking pan.
- Next, prepare the cream cheese filling by beating together the softened cream cheese, 1 egg, confectioner’s sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and 2 tablespoons flour until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the cream cheese batter onto the pumpkin batter and then, using a small utensil, swirl the cream cheese batter into the pumpkin batter without scraping the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Makes about 9 – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ brownies.
If you’d like to add some additional garnishes to your Pumpkin Brownies such as pecans or chocolate chips, add 1/3 cup pecans (or walnuts) or about 1/2 cup chocolate chips. If you use BOTH, add about 1/4 cup of each.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More