Potato Pie w/ Shrimp, Scallop, Lobster & Crab
Can’t decide what seafood you’re in the mood for tonight? Well then, this recipe’s for you!! Loaded with lots of sweet, succulent seafood sandwiched between crispy/crunchy potatoes, what more could you dream for??? Serve with any creamy seafood sauce or even Bearnaise sauce for a truly rich, gourmet dinner.
Submit your review
- 2 Quart Idaho Potato, shredded, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 stick Salted Butter
- – Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined, sliced in half lengthwide
- 1 cup Sea Scallops, sliced in 1/2″ disks
- 1 cup Lobster Meat, raw, sliced in 1/4″ sections
- 1⁄2 cup Crab Meat, jumbo lump crab
- 1⁄2 cup Roma Tomato, seeded, diced 1/4″
- 1⁄4 cup Green Onion, cut finely on the bias
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Then, combine all seafood, tomato, green onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, in a mixing bowl and toss.
- Pre-heat a non-stick 9 to 10″ saute pan over medium heat with 1/4 stick of butter.
- Add 1 quart of shredded potato and layer evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- As potatoes cook, add all mixed seafood in an even layer on top of shredded potato and then add remaining quart of shredded potato to the pan, covering the seafood evenly.
- Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until bottom layer of potatoes are a medium brown.
- Carefully turn over 1/2 cooked mixture onto a clean dinner plate.
- Add the remaining 1/4 stick of butter to the saute pan to melt.
- Slide 1/2 cooked mixture back into pan, (browned potato side up) and continue to cook until bottom potatoes are golden brown.
- Place entire pan, with product, into a 350 degree oven and continue to cook until internal temperature of the product is 145 to 150 degrees and the potatoes are crispy.
- Remove the pan from the oven and slide the potato / seafood mixture onto a service platter.
- Cut into 4 to 6 wedges and serve.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More