Pete’s Chocolate S’More Brulee
The recipe I’ll share with you is a pretty elegant one and not too complicated.
Submit your review
CHOCOLATE CRÈME BRULEE MIXTURE
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Extra-Large Egg Yolks
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a small saucepan, bring cream, milk, sugar and vanilla to a scald, and then remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chips and melt in while stirring.
- In a separate small bowl, beat egg yolks until smooth.
- Drizzle hot chocolate mixture into egg yolks while whisking. Set aside this mixture.
- You’ll need four (4 to 6 ounce) brulee dishes or similar ramekins to bake your brulees in.
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to combine. Then divide evenly between each of the four brulee ramekins and tamp down to create a bottom crust for each dish.
- Place each of the ramekins in a baking dish and place a small amount of water in the pan to create a shallow water bath around the ramekins.
- Carefully fill each ramekin with the chocolate brulee filling and bake in a 275 F oven approximately 45 minutes or until just firm. The batter should appear to set like Jello®.
- When fully cooked, remove the baking pan from the oven, carefully remove the ramekins to a sheet pan and place in the refrigerator 2 to 3 hours to fully chill and set.
Float Bailey’s Irish Crème, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur or Meyer’s Rum over surface of the brulees before adding and browning the marshmallows.
Sprinkle the finished brulees with toasted almonds or toasted coconut.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More