Mango Salad with Cashews
This delicious Mango Salad recipe is a great “Summer Picnic” choice. Full of sweet fruit, with just the right suggestion of peppers, onions and crunchy nuts, this salad can be adapted in a number of ways to accommodate your individual tastes. Included among your options are additional tree fruits (Apricot, Peach, Plums or Cherries), a different choice of nut (Toasted Hazelnuts, Almonds or Pecans) and of course, your choice of dressings. Enjoy this unique and sumptuous salad as a refreshing light entrée or as a prelude to your outdoor grilling.
Submit your review
- 2 Red Mangoes
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 pkg. Nino’s European Greens
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, slivered 1/4″ x 2″
- 1/2 cup Nino’s Sun Dried Very Berry Mix
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Roasted Cashews, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup Aunt Mid’s Tropical Poppy Seed Dressing
- Peel, de-seed and cut mango into ½” cubes or thin slices.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime over the mango pieces and toss.
- Open the package of Nino’s European Greens and dice the slices of Red and Yellow Bell pepper that lie on top of the greens into ½” pieces.
- Add the peppers and the salad greens to the bowl with the mangoes and additionally add the Sun Dried Berries, Cilantro Leaves and Toasted Cashews. Toss.
- Add the Tropical Poppy Seed Dressing or dressing of choice and toss to coat.
- Add additional dressing as desired.
Besides the aforementioned optional salad ingredients, this salad can also be garnished with toasted or un-toasted shredded sweet coconut. Enjoy!
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More