Loaded Sweet Potato Skins with Chevre and Bacon
This take on the classic bar appetizer is straight up decadent. Why can’t game day be bougie?
6 Small Sweet Potatoes
8 oz Humble Goat Plain Goat Cheese
6 Slices Nino’s Butcher shop Bacon (cooked)
1 oz. Dried Cranberries
2 Tbs Chopped Chives
- In a 350o Oven bake the sweet potatoes until just soft and pliant (approx. 35 minutes) then cool to room temperature.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half then scoop most of the insides out, leaving about a half inch of sweet potato on the skin. Lay these halves skin down on a sheet tray.
- Turn your oven up to 425o F. and pop the sweet potato skins back in the oven to crisp up and brown, 4 minutes.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoon of goat cheese into each skin. Larger skins will require a little more and smaller ones a little less.
- Chop the Bacon and add to each potato skin topping the cheese.
- Put back in 425o oven another 4-5 minutes, until the cheese is soft and warm
- Top with the dried cranberries and a sprinkle of chives.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More