Another one of our GREAT recipes using our delicious Rotisserie chickens. Quesadillas are SO easy to make its surprising more people don’t make this recipe one of their favorites. Top these quesadillas with Nino’s own Santa Fe Style Black Bean & Corn Salsa, sour cream and guacamole for an out of this world Mexican Fiesta!!
Submit your review
- 8 each Flour Tortillas, 6″ size
- 1 cup Refried Beans
- 1⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Bell Peppers, colorful medley, julienne
- 2 cups Vidalia Onion, julienne
- 2 cups Chicken Breast, cooked, julienne
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- – Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- – Vegetable Spray, As Needed
- Grill chicken breast, cool and cut julienne.
- Saute julienne peppers and onions in olive oil until tender. Remove from pan and cool.
- To assemble quesadilla, lay 6″ diameter flour tortilla on a clean work surface and spread 2 tablespoons of the refried beans over the bottom half only.
- On top of the refried beans, layer sauteed onions and peppers, then cooked chicken, then the shredded cheese. Season contents with salt and pepper and fold the non-garnished half over the half with the layered ingredients and press down firmly.
- Repeat the same procedure for all quesadillas.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with non-stick vegetable spray and place each quesadilla on the pan, separated from one another by a minimum of one inch. (Quesadillas should be placed on the pan cheese side up.) Spray the top of each quesadilla with vegetable spray and place in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until top of flour tortilla is light brown on the edges and the cheese is melted.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More