I mean really. Is there anything better than Chicken Parmesan? Many a great Italian Restaurant has made their reputation on this classic dish. And why not? It’s as globally accepted as one of the most popular entrees in Italian Cuisine… And the secret is rather simple. Start with GREAT ingredients and you get a great result. And one of those GREAT ingredients has GOT to be Nino’s Own Old World Style Marinara Sauce.
Submit your review
- 4 ea. Chicken Breasts, trimmed
- 1 each Extra Large Egg
- 1⁄4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Salvaggio’s Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄4 cup Canola Oil
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Salvaggio’s Marinara Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Trim each chicken breast and pound with meat tenderizing mallet until flattened to a uniform 1/4 to 3/8″ thickness.
- Beat eggs and milk together to make an egg wash. Place in a shallow bowl for dipping chicken breasts.
- Place flour in a bowl or shallow tray for dredging.
- Place seasoned Italian Bread Crumbs in a shallow tray or bowl for dredging.
- Flour chicken, then dip in egg wash to coat, then dredge in bread crumbs to coat. Shake off excess.
- Repeat for all breasts. Set aside.
- In a shallow fry pan, heat oil and pan fry breaded chicken breasts on both sides until golden brown. Drain each breast on absorbent paper towels and place on a cookie sheet.
- Ladle 1/4 cup of Salvaggio’s Marinara Sauce on each breast. Spread over the surface.
- Sprinkle 1/4 to 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over pasta sauce.
- Bake breasts in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and internal temperature of chicken breasts has reached 160 degrees.
- Remove breasts from oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More