Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Shallot
Serves: 2 to 3
Cook Time: 15 to 20 Minutes
What was once considered to be an outdated vegetable has found new life over the past several years. These Brussel Sprouts are so simple to make while looking like you put a lot of work into them.
½ lb. Brussel Sprouts, Cleaned and Halved
As needed Salt and Pepper
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
2 Slices Nino’s Butcher Shop Bacon,
1 ea. Shallot, Sliced
½ tsp. Cider Vinegar
- Toss the Brussel Sprouts with Olive Oil and lightly season with salt and pepper, then allow to sit at room temperature while you cook the bacon.
- Slice the bacon into thin strips, then cook to crisp in a sauté pan on medium-low heat.
- Add the shallots and continue to cook for 2 minutes, before turning the heat up to medium-high.
- Add the Brussel Sprouts to the pan, allow to cook while occasionally tossing. Allow the Brussel sprouts to brown and slightly crisp.
- Once Sprouts are cooked, add the cider vinegar and thoroughly toss together.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More