Similar to a Fritatta, our Breakfast Quiche is a combination of everything that’s great about breakfast. Sauage, Ham, Bacon, Eggs, Onion and peppers. Almost a loaded omelet in a pie shell. And a 9″ quiche can easly feed 4 people so it’s perfect for a big family or company. This recipe makes 2 – 9″ quiche.
Submit your review
- 6 oz. Breakfast Sausage Links, cooked, 1/4″ disks
- 6 oz. Ham (Cooked), diced 1/4″
- 8 oz. Butcher Shop Maple Bacon, raw, 1/2″ pieces
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers, 1/4″ diced
- 1 cup Sweet Onion, 1/4″ diced
- 1 1⁄2 cup Red Skin Potatoes, cooked, 1/2″ diced
- 1 3⁄4 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Quart Half & Half
- 8 each Extra Large Eggs
- 2 each Egg Yolks
- 2 each 9” Pie Shells
- – Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Dice bacon and cook crisp. Remove bacon from the grease then saute onions and peppers until soft. Drain off any excess bacon grease and reserve vegetables.
- Toss together sausage, ham, cooked bacon, onions, peppers and potatoes and chill.
- Add cheddar cheese to the mix and toss in as well.
- Par bake the 2 – 9″ pie shells for 10 minutes in a 350 F oven then divide the tossed meats and vegetable mixture between the 2 pie shells
- Beat together the eggs and half and half and season that mixture with salt and pepper.
- Place the 2 pie shells with garnishments on a flat cookie sheet and pour in the egg mixture to fill to the top rim of each pie shell.
- Place the quiche in a 350 F oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean (Similar to any custard pie).
Makes 2 – 9″ Quiche
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More