Beef or Chicken Fajitas
Ok, truth be told, I make this in bulk at home with this EXACT recipe and freeze it in 1 quart containers. Then, when I’m in the mood for fajitas, I just have to microwave a container of it and then with the other “fixin’s” of flour tortilla wraps, shredded lettuce, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa I”M IN BUSINESS!!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs. Chicken, Breast, Boneless & skinless or Beef Sirloin
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Peppers, cut 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 3″
- 1⁄2 cup Yellow Bell Peppers, cut 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 3″
- 1⁄2 cup Green Bell Peppers, cut 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 3″
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Vidalia Onions, cut 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 3″
- 1⁄4 cup Southwest Fajita Sauce & Dressing
- Season raw meat with salt, pepper, and vegetable oil.
- Grill meat and slice into 1/4″ strips.
- Sear peppers and onions in hot olive oil until tender.
- Drain off all oil from vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Add to meat mixture.
- Add Southwest Fajita Dressing and serve with the above “fixin’s”.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More