Baked Seafood Stuffed Indian River Brook Trout with Parmesan Crust
Submit your review
- 2 Fillets Indian Brook Trout (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- 2/3 Cup Peeled & Deveined Shrimp, Tail Off
- 2/3 Cup Bay Scallops, Dry
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper, Minced
- ½ Cup Baby Spinach, Chopped
- ¼ tsp. Granulated Garlic
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Nino’s Spinach & Dill Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a food processor with an “S” blade, puree shrimp and scallops until smooth.
- While food processor is running, slowly add cream and continue to blend until smooth.
- Stir in bell pepper, spinach, granulated garlic and season lightly with salt & pepper.
- On a piece of foil sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray, place 1 Indian Brook Trout fillet skin side down.
- Using a small spatula or spoon, mound filling on top of the flesh then spread over the entire length of the fillet approximately ½” thick being careful not to go past the edge.
- Place the second fillet directly on top of the filling and pat down VERY lightly.
- Lightly spray the top of the trout with vegetable oil spray then sprinkle the entire surface liberally with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place the trout in the pre-heated oven and bake approximately 20 minutes or until the filling is firm and the cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove the baked trout from the oven, cut in half and serve with a dollop or smear of the Nino’s Spinach & Dill Dip on top of the trout.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More