3 Cheese Pizza Rolls with Salvaggio’s Marinara Dipping Sauce
This is a recipe that the kids will really love. It uses Nino’s fresh, artisan pizza dough which you can find in our refrigerated case near our Take n’ Bake pizzas.
Submit your review
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 bag Nino’s Artisan Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 cup Nino’s Market Cafe Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375 F degrees.
- Prepare an egg wash by stirring together the beaten egg and milk. Set aside.
- Unpackage the pizza dough onto a floured work surface and roll / stretch out the dough into a rectangle approximately 18″ left to right and 10″ top to bottom.
- Brush off any excess flour.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto dough edge to edge leaving 1″ of unsauced dough at the top and bottom.
- Spread the mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese evenly over the top of the sauce only.
- Carefully fold the top and bottom edges of the dough to the center. Do not overlap.
- Paint the top of the dough with egg wash, then fold the top half of the dough over the bottom half and seal the bottom seam by pinching with your fingers. You should now have a cheese stuffed loaf approximately 3″ by 18″ long.
- Position the dough so that the seam side is down then paint the top of the stuffed loaf once again with the egg wash then sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds.
- Trim off 1/2″ from each end then cut the loaf into approximately 3″ wide pieces placing each one on a non-stick cookie sheet, about 2″ apart.
- Cover lightly with a dry towel and allow to rest 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 F degrees approximately 15 minutes or until the Pizza Rolls are golden to medium brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with warm Salvaggio’s Marinara Sauce for dipping.
Write A Review
Submit your review
Premium quality and great value
available only from Nino’s.
The International Marketplace
We work hard to maintain our vast selection of European meats and cheeses, Middle Eastern spices, oriental vegetables, kosher delicacies, halal recipes, Italian favorites and many other products our neighborhoods cherish.Read More