Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Are you ready for a truly memorable breakfast? Try these Pumpkin Pancakes. They can be garnished a number of different ways. My favorite way is dusting them with cinnamon sugar then topping them with sweetened whipped cream and toasted pecans! WOW!
Write a review
- 1 1⁄2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Canned or Cooked Pumpkin
- 1 each Extra Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 1⁄2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1⁄2 tsp. Salt
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil and vinegar.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a separate bowl. Then stir THAT mixture into the pumpkin mixture just enough to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Makes 12 - 4" pancakes.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/