If you’re a fan of fish, Nino’s Marketplace Fishery is the place you want to be.
We have whole fish; fish fillets; homemade fish cakes; smoked, cured and marinated fish; and multiple sizes of shrimp (both cooked and raw). Of course, we have all your other shellfish favorites as well.
More importantly, we don’t just sell you fish, we’re here to help you make it into one of the best meals you’ve ever had. It’s why we’ve created a number of informational brochures–to give you the confidence and expertise to prepare your fish and shellfish like the BEST seafood restaurants do. Our brochures include the following:
● Nino’s Fresh Flavor Fillets©: Nino’s Exclusive Fresh Flavor Fillets make cooking a delicious fish dinner simple AND fast. Choose any one of our filleted, marinated and pre-seasoned Fresh Flavor Fillet entrees, grab the easy-to-follow cooking instructions and enjoy a GREAT dinner!
● Nino’s Guide to Fresh Fish Cooking©: This is our easy-to-use guide to which cooking methods are best suited to which fish and how to cook them.
● Nino’s Fresh Fish Grilling Guide©: Contained in this flyer are some of Nino’s “tastiest tips” to help you enjoy Lent and fish grilling with confidence and ease.
● “Who You Callin’ a Shrimp?” In the mood for some shrimp? Not all shrimp are created equally! Check out this helpful flyer full of information on how to choose and cook THE most popular shellfish on the planet!!
We’ve even created some exciting flavored Finishing Butters and Chilled Sauces for you to buy and try.
And recipes? We’ve got them too! As a matter of fact, you may want to try some on our website, including:
The next time you “Go Fish,” stop into Nino’s. We’ll help you pick out just the right fish or shellfish and get you all the information and advice on just how to make your “catch” a great meal.
And this information isn’t “fish tales” or merely about a good recipe I’d like to share with you. It’s about good things to eat that are good for you too. And fish on the whole (or even filleted) is VERY good for you!
What does all that mean? What do all those “good things” in fish oil really do for you?
- Your Heart: Those GREAT omega 3 fatty acids do some pretty amazing things, including lower your risk for heart disease.
- Weight Loss: Fish oil aids in the weight loss process.
- Blood Circulation: It is widely believed that fish oil has the ability to improve blood circulation along with reducing triglyceride and serum cholesterol levels.
- Immunity: It is believed that regular consumption of fish oil aids in increasing your immunity. This helps you resist common illnesses, such as colds, coughs and the flu.
- AIDS: Research conducted by the Nutritional Sciences Program in Lexington has increased the promise of fish oil as a treatment for AIDS.
- Arthritis: Fish oil is useful in treating arthritis, rheumatism, Raynaud’s symptoms and similar conditions.
- Depression and Anxiety: Due to the presence of omega 3 fatty acids, fish oil is good for relieving depression, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, mental fatigue, stress, decreased sexual desire, suicidal tendencies and other nervous disorders.
- ADHD or ADD: Fish oil has the ability to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) due to the high concentration of fatty acids. If your child suffers from hyperactivity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, inability to complete tasks, emotional instability, wavering attitude, poor coordination, short attention span, short-term memory, low concentration, tendency to interrupt others, recklessness, hastiness, impetuosity, impulsiveness, low IQ, or learning disorders, fish oil supplements, tablets, pills or capsules are a proven remedy.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Research conducted at the Louisiana State University has shown that the fatty acids in fish are effective in treating Alzheimer’s disease.
- Eye Disorders: It is well known that fish oil is good for its ability to improve vision. It also helps in avoiding age-related macular degeneration.
- Skin Care: Fish oil helps in improving the condition of dry skin by making it shiny and glowing. It is also useful for treating various skin problems, such as eczema, psoriasis, itching, redness of skin, skin lesions and rashes.
And the benefits of fish and the oils they contain go on and on, including those related to the prevention and/or treatment of cancer, diabetes and ulcers. Fish oil can even help with hair care!
Makes you want to eat fish at every meal doesn’t it?
And did I mention that fish is absolutely delicious? It’s so delicious your family will think you’re “fishing” for compliments.
Share with me in the comments below your favorite way to prepare fish!