If you’re a regular shopper at Nino’s, chances are you’ve already discovered we go the extra mile to provide excellent products and exceptional customer service. It’s our heritage and something we’re very proud of.
But as much as you may think you know everything there is to know about Nino’s, there are many things that surprise even longtime customers! So I thought it was time you knew about them.
In no particular order, here are 12 things we do at Nino’s that you may not know about:
1. Love our homemade soups? Well, you may already know that we rotate our flavors seasonally to provide our customers with plenty of variety, but did you know you can request as little as a pint of any flavor of soup we make and have it ready for you to pick up in 48 hours? Just stop by our Gourmet to Go Department to place your order.
2. Not a butcher? No problem. Nino’s butchers will cut our fresh whole chickens into pieces; whole NY Strips into steaks of your desired thickness; and clean, tie or cut whole beef tenderloins just for you!
3. Love shopping our Gourmet to Go counter but aren’t exactly sure what you want? Ask for a sample! We’re happy to share.
4. If you’ve seen our Party Planning Guide, you know how extensive our menu is. It’s HUGE! If there’s still something you’d like but don’t see, just ask! We do custom orders too! No problem.
5. Speaking of our Party Planning Guide, do you know it’s all online? This includes our Deli 1-2-3 program, which allows you to choose all of your deli meats and cheeses and have them sliced, packaged, and awaiting your arrival at the store of your choice.
6. If you’ve got a lot of people to cook for or enjoy canning, did you know that Nino’s offers a 10% discount on FULL cases of produce and many grocery items? It’s true!
7. There’s nothing more beautiful than an arrangement of fresh flowers, but did you know that Nino’s in-store floral designers also do large weddings, provide our customers with funeral arrangements and deliver to local hospitals? Yep.
8. If you’re a social media junkie, Nino’s Facebook page is a MUST like! Interact with us and other like-minded customers as you keep up to date with all of Nino’s week-to-week activities. While you’re there, stop by our website, where you can (if you haven’t already) sign up for our Fresh Rewards loyalty program, see this week’s Marketplace Specials, watch one of Chef Pete’s new videos or read one of our latest Fresh Berries blogs.
9. You may have purchased (or received, if you’re VERY lucky) one of Nino’s fabulous gift baskets. But did you know that we ship all of our gift baskets anywhere in the Continental U.S.? You can either stop by and see one of our in-store party planners or make your selection and schedule your delivery online.
10. Speaking of parties, if you frequent our Clinton Township location, did you know we have a community room on our second floor that is available at no charge for Nino’s customers? It’s perfect for showers, group meetings, and social get-togethers. Contact the Clinton Party Planners for further details.
11. Enjoy a good glass of wine? Want a deal? Nino’s four-pack wine is one of THE best things going. Even better, it can be any four wines of any price! You’ll be getting an additional 10% off each one!
12. And lastly, while we’re talking beverages, perhaps one of our not-so-best-kept secrets is that Nino’s freshly roasts most of our non-flavored coffees at our Troy location, ensuring you one of the best cups of coffee in town. It’s a great way to begin and end your day.
I could go on and on (and usually do) about the many other unique products and services that make Nino’s so special, but I’ll let you tell me what you love best. If I’ve missed any of your favorite things, please let me know, so I can pass them on.