Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Pink Guava Salsa
As guavas are a “summer” fruit, perhaps there is no better way to showcase these delicious gems than to prepare them in a tropical fruit salsa recipe.
Write a review
- 2 Cups Pink Guavas, Peeled and diced 3/8”
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, Cut in Thin Slices
- ¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper, Finely Julienned
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Jalapeno Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 2 tsp Honey
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive mixing bowl and toss. Keep chilled.
- Make about 2 ¼ Cups
- This salsa is also an excellent garnish on grilled fish, roasted chicken and grilled pork.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/