Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Pineapple Passion Sangria
Bright, colorful, and refreshingly sweet, this is one of my favorite Sangria recipes. Relatively easy to make, it’s best the next day, so you can make everything a day ahead. The secret ingredient is passion! Well, passion fruit liquor that is.
Write a review
- 1 bottle New Age White Wine
- 1 cup Passoa Passion Fruit Liqueur
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Mango, cut into chunks
- 1 Lemon, sliced thin
- 1 Lime, sliced thin
- 1 cup Club Soda
- Mint Sprig for garnish
- Add all ingredients, except club soda, to a large pitcher and stir.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add club soda and stir again just before serving.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/