Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Penne Pasta Prima Vera Fresco
An extremely colorful and healthy dish. Especially if you're looking for a "light" pasta dish for a warm summer meal. Although you can choose from a number of pasta sauces, we prefer our Salvaggio's Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce for this dish.
Write a review
- 1 lb. Penne Pasta, rwa
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Olive Oil
- 2⁄3 cup Red Onion, sliced 1/2" x 2"
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup Zucchini, cut in 1/2" x 2" sticks
- 2⁄3 cup Yellow Squash, cut in 1/2" x 2" sticks
- 2⁄3 cup Broccoli Florettes
- 2⁄3 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 2⁄3 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut 1/2" x 2"
- 2⁄3 cup Baby Carrot, cut lengthwise on angle
- 1⁄3 cup Basil, fresh, chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups Roma Tomatoes, cut in 1/2" x 2" strips
- 24 oz. Salvaggio's Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente and drain well.
- Saute all vegetables briefly and add pasta. Saute 1 minute more.
- Add Salvaggio's Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce, fresh basil, salt & pepper and toss.
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/