Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Peanut Pretzel Pops
These dessert snacks are a great idea to start early on and have waiting when it's time for that after meal treat. If you want to take a "short cut", purchase a pre-made cookie dough.
Write a review
- 1 3⁄4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄2 cup Sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. Salt
- 1⁄2 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1⁄4 cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Peanuts, finely chopped
- 12 ea. Pretzel Rods, 7”, cut in half
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter or margarine and peanut butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs (or small peas).
- Stir in honey and milk with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Roll each ball in peanuts, pressing lightly to coat. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Insert a pretzel stick into each ball and flatten ball slightly.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely. (Do not lift by sticks until completely cooled.)
- Makes about 18 to 20 pops
Nino Salvaggio https://www.ninosalvaggio.com/